Novelized movies?

MickL

What do you think about novelized movies? I am not really fond of reading novels which are written based on movies myself. I don't have enough patience to read a brick thick novel I know the story and the plots.

Millman

I don't think I have ever read a book based on a movie, but I have read books that have been turned into movies. Most of the time, if I see the movie and then read the book it's ok, the book is usually better.

Sinbian

I don't mind reading something I read or watched before if I like it. For example, I read Lord Of The Rings books more than 10 times and watched movies at least 20 times.

Blended

I saw at least 10 movies that were based on a comic book or a popular game but I haven't seen a book based on a movie. Any example?

MickL

I don't mind reading something I read or watched before if I like it. For example, I read Lord Of The Rings books more than 10 times and watched movies at least 20 times.
Wow, you must be familiar with the story, the plots, the characters, the memorable quotes in the movie. What do you think the most interesting and smart quotes in the movie?