Ordering pizza

Babar

Is ordering pizza a big dilemma in your household, or a cause for celebration? Can your family easily agree on the type of crust and toppings, or do you have to basically get each kid their own pizza?

Salazar

Well, we only have one child and, at this stage, she'll eat anything that even remotely resembles pizza. We usually get two pizzas because my wife and daughter are vegetarians and I am not.

polamalu43

We just get the same thing each time. Large with pepperoni and mushrooms - it's what the kids like the best. When it's just the wife and I, we order supreme (loaded with veggies).

Lorenzo

I have five kids and ordering the "best" type of pizza was initially a challenge, what with five mouths wanting to eat something different. However, since we eat pizza a lot, we have decided to take turns in choosing what to order. We usually order two pizzas, one is something we all voted to eat, the other is picked by a family member whose turn it is to choose. That way, all of us get to eat what we wanted and makes sharing pizza all the more enjoyable for the family.

Michael

It's pretty easy for us. We order half with cheese and pepperoni. The other half has all the fixings my wife and I like. My daughter doesn't like pepperoni, so we pull off the pepperoni and have extra on our side. A large pizza keeps everyone happy.

janicecai1

Ordering a pizza is no dilemma at home. Almost everyone at home isn't choosy with what type of pizza will be ordered - as long as it is thin crust. The problem happens when we will be ordering thick crust pizza. Some would insist on their "favorites".

Pops

We get the same thing just about every time we order pizza. We get two. One for my wife & I; and one for the kids. The kids pizza is either plain, mushrooms or pepperoni. And my wife and I get a pizza with mushrooms and peppers. It satisfies everyone, and makes us all happy!

Victor Leigh

Well, we only have one child and, at this stage, she'll eat anything that even remotely resembles pizza. We usually get two pizzas because my wife and daughter are vegetarians and I am not.
I like that. Could you get away with giving her a sandwich by calling it a pizza on the fly?

Godric

Luckly for us, we all agree with the same flavor. Hawaiian pizza. Pizza for us is a celebration since we get to eat while watching TV at the same time.

Kina

Absolutely not. When we order pizza, we have to get about four different ones.
I want Hawaiian with black Olives
The wife needs pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives
The kids want pepperoni, and just plain cheese.

And the kid that wants just cheese hates that I order a pepperoni and ask him to take the pepperonis off.

So ordering pizza at my house become expensive. Not to mention you have to have the bread sticks.

Don

As long as the pizza place keeps offering the "buy one - get one for $5" we don't have a problem. We get one with everything on it (except for peppers, which neither the wife nor I eat) and a second one with pepperoni and mushrooms for the kids. Our daughter doesn't like the pepperoni and our son doesn't like mushrooms. They get a half and half and everyone is happy.

Timothy

Ordering pizza isn't an issue in our house, because we alternate the crust and toppings. When it's my turn, we have the thin & crispy crust with pepperoni and sausage, and when it's my wife's turn, we have the stuffed crust pepperoni lover's pizza with extra cheese. On the rare occasions when my wife orders a pizza with toppings I don't like, we just downsize and order 2 pizzas, one small for myself and one medium for her and our son.

Victor

My kids are too little to have much of an opinion so it's easy for us. We order a supreme and then just have to decide between stuffed or pan crust. My oldest daughter really likes breadsticks so we usually order those as well.

makingloot

It's pretty easy for us. We order half with cheese and pepperoni. The other half has all the fixings my wife and I like. My daughter doesn't like pepperoni, so we pull off the pepperoni and have extra on our side. A large pizza keeps everyone happy. Ordering a pizza is no dilemma at home. Almost everyone at home isn't choosy with what type of pizza will be ordered - as long as it is thin crust. The problem happens when we will be ordering thick crust pizza. Some would insist on their "favorites".

Kyp

We more or less order the same thing every time, with little variation. We normally order or go out to eat pizza for special occasions only. However, when it becomes terribly hot and we are in the middle of a heat wave, we are likely to order pizza instead of turning the oven on and making our own.

dreyz

Surprising enough, my family is not that picky when it comes to pizza. It's easy to place an order without much debate over the flavour/crust. And it's something normal ,we don't just buy pizzas on occasions.

R. Paradon

I don't have kids living at home anymore so their input is not a problem to me at all. However, living in Thailand I don't have many pizza choices that there are back in the States. I prefer Pepperoni and cheese but here the choices are more like mackeral, corn, and a few other exotics that I can't spell. Also the sauce is so sweet and my little pizza guy always brings me a few packets of ketchup! "You American...you love ketchup!" When I was living in the States I used to hate Domino's and other chains, but now I would not mind seeing one if the ingredients and dough tasted the same.

JRDeep

The kids agree that pepperoni is the only option for sane people. The wife and eye prefer Supreme. I told my son that some people like Pineapple on their pizza,and he looked at me like this.

micromachne

Pizza is one of the few things everyone agrees on. And it's one of those foods you don't have to "force" the kids to eat.

Andersson

We have never had issues like this, at the most it was a two minute debate on what type of topping but that is about it. I think we might be lucky though as I know my grand kids tend to put up a fight with their parents.