plagued by weather

Andersson

All weekend long we attempted to head out and take care of the yard. It ended up not raining all day Saturday but we were gone most of the day visiting family. Sunday when it should have been clear blue skies, we head out and get going 15 minutes and the rain comes. We head inside and do a nice lunch and decide maybe the rain will stop, which it did and we headed back out.

It did the same thing again, I swear I am really get too old for this stuff. How was the weekend for everyone else?

JRDeep

I managed to get all the yard work done Friday, and it rained all weekend. didn't really have specific plans, so the kids just stayed din playing video games for the most part. Got my butt kicked in Madden. Told them I let them win.

Andersson

We have about half of the front to cut and 1/3 of the back still to go. We did try to outsmart the weather and it got us good. The second time we came in the dogs managed to get out of the house so we also had to chase them down, thankfully the gate was closed!

FrankSinatra

I live in FL and it is hurricane season so I don't bet on going out. If I get lucky and it is nice out then I just try to put some plans together and make a day out of it. Most of the time I am planning indoor activities though because it rains every single day here.

polamalu43

It did not rain at all for us last weekend. We did not do any yard work though. We were busy with parties and get togethers. This weekend I need to cut the grass.

BigDaddy

It looks like this is whats in store for us this weekend. Im kind of bummed out because we had big plans outdoors.

roncar

I wish it would rain here in CA. It's been in the high 90s and over for about 3 weeks straight now. I'm looking forward to the rain and cooler months, and so is my lawn.

polamalu43

Oh my - we picked up 1.5 inches of rain in 30 minutes last night. It was crazy! We need rain but when it comes down this quick it is not good for anything. It did not soak into the ground enough - just ran off into big puddles and flooded certain areas of the yard.