Planned or just happened?

benny

Our first child was planned, but with our second one my wife forgot to take her birth control pill, go figure. I guess on the positive side, when it just happens you are pleasantly surprised, at least I was.

Bishop

We haven't had any unplanned pregnancies, yet. In contrast me and my wife were both unplanned babies. I also think neither one of us would mind if we found out that she was pregnant again.

stayathomepaul

I was an unplanned baby as well. I think that is why we have been so careful about planing all of our pregnancies. My wife is triple fixed now and I am fixed once over, so there shouldn't be any surprises now.

NoobDad

We are awaiting the birth of our first child. We did not plan this, but my wife and I could not be happier. We do hope that we will get to plan the next one.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My wife and I stopped using birth control for our child. Not sure if that counts as planned or not in today's world.

KevinD

Well we always planned on having a family of course, but it was a surprise when it finally happened and my wife got pregnant. Well she was actually my girlfriend at the time, but we decided to get married before our first daughter was born.