Playoff feeling

polamalu43

Well this weekend it's win or go home for my team. Big game against the Bengals! If they win they take the last playoff spot, if we win we do. Wish me luck! I hope the boys come to play this weekend.

CHenne

I hear you! Tired of the players blaming each other and the coaches. Every player needs to come out and play their absolute best Sunday. Win or it's over - end of season. Fingers crossed!

polamalu43

Tomorrow is the big day! I haven't seen any negative talk this week. Ben did say he was sorry for his post-game interview last week. I don't think he and Haley see eye to eye yet on how the offense should be run.

CHenne

Boo! They lost! Knocked themselves right out of the playoffs too! What a terrible season for sure. Makes me feel bummed but then I remember that it's only a game. Already had three calls from non-Steelers fans congratulating me.

Bearsfan

Don't feel so bad, the Bears still have a chance. I was listening to the local sports guys on the radio and they pointed out that why get excited if they get the wild card, the odds of them going on from there is slim.

Fargon

Chicago still has a chance on paper, but with Green Bay in the same division, they're not going to go far. They do have a way of making a football game interesting though.

CHenne

I remember the year the Steelers made it and won the Superbowl and they were the #6 seeded team. Don't give up hope yet guys. If you still have a chance, be happy! We are completely out.