Pocketbooks

Papa Bear

I remember my sister who used to read pocketbooks during her spare time when we were teens. She always had a stack of Mills and Boon paperbacks, Nancy Drew and everything girls read. I had a stack of Hardy Boys stories. I don't see teens today reading them now. Where have they gone?

Zimmer

People don't really read that much in general not only teens, especially not books since we live in the 200 words or less world these days and it's too bad because in my opinion nothing can stimulate the imagination better than a good book.

Heartbeat

Honestly, I have seen quite a few readers. But then again, I'm quite active with our local library. I think you would be amazed at the number that actually do read. They just read different forms of books. A lot of the teens I know either read their books on their iPod or mp3 players.

CHenne

I see them still. My kids read them. They have been through the Twilight series, Nancy Drew, Amber Brown, and many other series. My kids both are avid readers. I think it's because we both love to read so much too!

HWard84

We read! My kids have read those too CHenne and many more. I would say their favorites were the "Magic Tree house" books. I loved reading that series with the kids too. Magical!

Andrew

My kids also read, but they kind of got the spark at an early age, I used to read to them when they were young and I guess they must have enjoyed it because I always see them lugging around a book.