Project getting bigger and bigger!

Dickneardone

We are moving our son to the bedroom in the basement. He is at an age where he needs some privacy. I thought it might take 4 or 5 hours but every time we do one step another one turns up! I hope we can get this done by the end of the day!

stayathomepaul

Don't feel bad. That happens to me all the time. I was replacing a pane in a window last week and when I took the molding off to get the window out I found wood damage. The window is now double-paned but I am still trying to repair the damaged frame. I have the storm glass in and some plastic over it now. I need to finish this before it gets any colder.

Whoowap

It can get quite frustrating to see so many unexpected things turning up. It's been some time since I set up my children's bedrooms, but I recall it being somewhat the same. 4 or 5 hours? I needed a lot more time...

polamalu43

Oh I bet he will love that! I know my kids ask if they can move to the attic or garage! They are not at that right age yet. I believe my son wants me to make the garage into an apartment for him!

Good luck finishing it up!