Re-releasing movies in 3D.

Bearsfan

I have to admit it annoys me that these film companies are re-releasing these kid's films in theaters in 3D, that we have on DVD. Of course the kids always want to go see the movies, but at almost $10 a ticket it gets really expensive. And, did I mention, we have them on DVD!

Are any of you having a hard time working around this?

Andersson

I have caught a few flicks on 3D but for the most part to us being older it is not worth it. There might be a handful of movies I would watch in 3D but I doubt they would even get re-made so it is a pass for me as well.

Sinbian

Some movies just need to be watched in 3D. But what is the most annoying part, as you said, is the price of the ticket. I believe that they would earn much more money if the ticket was cheaper.

CHenne

Aw man... my response got cut off. I am the exact opposite. I love 3D movies and so do the kids. We just went to see Monsters, Inc. in 3D. It was great! I don't even mind the corny glasses you have to wear. My kids collect the glasses!

Victor

I don't like 3D movies at all because they tend to give me headaches. It has to be something really special for me to agree to see it in 3D. My kids are too young to want to go to the theater anyway.