Regular season football tickets

polamalu43

I am looking for a cheaper way to get tickets to a regular season NLF game. I cannot believe the price these people want that list them on Ebay and StubHub. It's sick! Anyone know a cheaper way to get tickets? It stinks because I don't live in the same state as the game I want to go to.

erin

My only suggestion is to wait till two days before the game and then check Stubhub and places like that. Awfully inconvenient since you're not in the same state. Sorry.

FrankSinatra

Walk up to the stadium an hour or less before the game and look for someone desperate to get rid of the tickets. Any other option will leave you with a hole in your pocket and an empty wallet.

You can usually get the tickets for less than face value if you just look for someone in the parking lot.

polamalu43

Walking up to someone prior to the game isn't going to work for us. We live 5 hours away. Who would want to drive that far without already having tickets. Thanks Erin - I will check it out a couple days before each game. That might actually work!

FrankSinatra

Walking up to someone prior to the game isn't going to work for us. We live 5 hours away. Who would want to drive that far without already having tickets. Thanks Erin - I will check it out a couple days before each game. That might actually work!
If you live 5 hours away then getting the tickets a few days before the game will be just as difficult...how are you going to get them in time? That means you need to drive 5 hours or so just to get the tickets before game day, or on game day.

You can hope someone has printable tickets that haven't been doctored to rip you off and stop you from getting into the stadium.

Bearsfan

You can hope someone has printable tickets that haven't been doctored to rip you off and stop you from getting into the stadium.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think on StubHub you can actually get downloadable tickets that you can print in your own house. So, you have the actual ticket when you go to the event.

polamalu43

You can get printable tickets from StubHub. I don't see a problem with meeting someone the day before the game if I already bought the tickets. I just would not chance driving 5 hours without buying them first.