Renting out room

Ifamily

I remember ever coming across a website on which you can register and make money renting out rooms. For instance, you can make $125+ per night by renting out your room to Yoga enthusiasts. Sounds good?

wilson

That would be different than the normal renting out of a room thats for sure. I would need to look more into it with better details to see how it works but we might be up for something like that. No harm in yoga after all.

Shadow

No problem in earning a few bucks, let along 125+ bucks! :) I''ll check it out as well and see if it suits me and then I'm off to accept Yoga enthusiasts! :D

Pascallist

I think that is a good price. I would be more than happy to rent out my unused rooms to "yoga enthusiasts" for that price. It is almost like free money, right?

Keepworking

Is that for real? It they would actually pay that much for a room, I would have no issue making occupied rooms vacant for the yoga enthusiasts. Just kidding!

Last edited:

Sam

We have a spare room and we have had a couple of different boarders here over the past couple of years. It would have been better for all if we had a little detached apartment to offer.

Wyss

I wonder if you could end up doing this without having to get into any legal trouble for it. I guess renting it out for a "session" might be okay, but could someone book your room for a year and still not be considering a tenant?