Revolution

Andersson

I am slowly starting to really like this one. Could you image what would happen if everything we deal with each day just suddenly was dead and gone? No phones or computers, no cars to deal with high gas prices. We would all be tossed back into the past, how many would survive?

BigPapa

I love this show! I caught the first episode On Demand and I was hooked. I mean really how many of the younger generation would know how to get by without something electric to help them out?

Andersson

The gal who played the nurse lady-second mother to the young girl was amazing. I can not believe that she had kept that phone so close to her after all of those years went by, very touching.

Don

We are behind two episodes now, but I did see the episode with the phone. How is Revolution doing in the ratings? I usually get hooked on these type of shows and then they cancel them.

Endalia

I haven't seen it yet. I wonder if I can catch it on Hulu. I will have to check it out. I love shows like this. I have that fear too, Don. I get into a show and really get hooked then they pull it and I'm wondering months later what happened.

Andersson

I hate when they cancel shows right when I get into them. We have caught a few good shows over the years and them plop it is gone in a second. I think we still have one to watch from last week but we have been a little under the weather this weekend so it might have to wait a few days.

Bear

I have this in my queue on Hulu but I haven't started it yet. I have heard really great things about it. Is their scenario an EMP that takes out the electrical grid or was it something else?

Gavin

I think a lot of people would be lost in a situation like that. It sounds like a really good show. I haven't caught it yet but I'd really like to

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Is this like Jericho? I enjoyed that short lived show. This is the first I can remember hearing about Revolution.

Bear

Is this like Jericho? I enjoyed that short lived show. This is the first I can remember hearing about Revolution.
I haven't seen it yet Jason, but I think it is supposed to be kind of like Jericho was. I really liked Jericho too. :) What day and channel does Revolution come on?

Dad Brad

Revolution was on one night when I was home, but I couldn't get into it. I suppose it's because I hadn't started watching from the beginning. Thanks for the Hulu mention. I would love to have a show in which I can become involved. I've been "lost" since "Lost." Now, that was a show!