Robert Knepper

Andersson

I have watched this guy in so many things I am amazed I can still remember half of them. The new show Cult is coming out and it looks interesting but I am not sure we are proper fans for it; anyone heard early reviews about it that might help me see if it is something we would enjoy? We love all types of shows but horror has always been an iffy subject for my wife.

Victor

Robert Knepper is amazing. I was watching an old episode of Star Trek Next Generation the other day, and he was on there! He had a guest part. It took me awhile to figure out where I knew him, though, since he was much younger than I'm used to seeing him.

I'm not familiar with Cult. When and where does it premiere?

Andersson

I know it airs on the CW channel and I think it is coming on either tonight or tomorrow, I would have to look at the guide to be sure. I have always remembered his face more than his name, mostly the last name but at my age I am okay with just remembering someones first name.

Don

I have one or two episodes of Cult taped on the DVR to watch, but I haven't heard anything about it. We have been watching "The Following," because my wife loves Kevin Bacon.