School will soon be finished

Jack

School will soon be finished for the year. Do you have any particular plans in mind for how your kids will spend the summer months?

Kina

I have a few camps lined up I am going to take them too. A baseball one and an outdoor activity one. Plus we will go kayaking a few times.

CHenne

My kids will be attending summer camp too. We will also be taking a couple of vacations. My 2 oldest will be going to spend a week with my brother and his family.

Lorenzo

We're enrolling the kids in sports activities this summer. My two younger girls will be taking up Taekwondo while my eldest and my older son would be studying Lawn Tennis. They are all looking forward to it already.

pluxor

Best part of being a dad (or step-dad rather) in college: summer holidays together with the kids! It's great getting all that time together, playing soccer, video games and just doing whatever we feel like. :)

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My daughter will be doing gymnastics camp, or at least we are thinking about it. I think it is three or four days a week. Otherwise, she will be hanging around here, with some stay overs at families.

Don

Our son is taking swimming lessons this summer, so most of his activities are planned around that. My daughter has one week of horse back riding lessons and then plans to "chill-out" with friends. I think her school's tennis practice also starts back just before school does, but I haven't seen the schedule yet.