Seriously? Sale or not we did not need it

Ed35

My wife drives me crazy! I just helped her clean out the Christmas card stash - we tossed boxes of cards out. She went with my daughter to Wal-Mart yesterday and came home with 4 new boxes of cards. That is not all, she also had 15 new rolls of wrapping paper. I know it's on sale and it's cheap but we have at least 15 rolls from last year still! Anyone else dealing with this same thing?

Phillie

Same thing here and it drives me crazy too! Why do they think they need more just because it's only a buck a roll? At least your wife cleaned out some old, mine did not she added to it.

WagnerB

I know what you are talking about. It is not always the case but women tend to buy something they don't really need just because it is on sale.

Milt

I think our card and wrapping paper supply will last us the next 20 years! My wife has this thing about "matching" the paper to the gift inside. I guess she notices stuff like this.

Michael

We used the last of our store of wrapping paper we bought two years ago for 90% off. I'm thinking I need to go out and buy more. It was great to have paper we bought so cheaply.

Andersson

Not as much as you would think really, every other year we end up doing the same thing. One year I decided to one up her and hide all of the extra's that she got, come Xmas eve we were 1/3 into wrapping and ran out. Now I know better and she will never let me forget it. :(

polamalu43

That is way too funny Andersson! I would never dream of that - and what the heck? You wait until Christmas Eve to wrap them all? Torture!

My wife goes out each year and buys more too. We have about 30 rolls of paper. The problem is the kids are getting more expensive gifts so that means less gifts. We don't need all the paper.