Shooting in Norway

Papa Bear

This is really mind-shattering. What can you say about the shooting incident in Norway that left 93 people dead and nearly a hundred people wounded?

benben

Wow, I must have missed that one. Upon reading it I am pretty stunned. I have doubts that one man could kill and hurt that many people on his own. I wonder if there are others who got away.

Bishop

Just goes to show, crazy people are everywhere. I only hope Norway has a death penalty sentence. I was also under the impression that the guy used some improvised explosives, not only guns.

Last edited:

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I must have missed that one. Upon reading it I am pretty stunned. I have doubts that one man could kill and hurt that many people on his own. I wonder if there are others who got away.
From my understanding it took a long time for police to arrive. No helicopter, and their boat broke down on the way to the island. It took over an hour if I remember correctly. A lot can happen in that time, and sadly, it did.

benny

Just goes to show that nut jobs are not limited to race or creed. I also remmeber reading something about the guy actually feeling that what he did was justified, I wonder if his lawyer will plead insanity.