Sick of Tebomania

polamalu43

I am so sick of Tebowmania! So they beat the Steelers... big deal! It was much more than 1 player! All I hear is that Tebow did this and Tebow did that! They even changed a song and put his name in it here in NY.

CHenne

I don't think that he is calling ESPN and saying talk about me, but I hear you. I'm sick of it too! I can't stand the man and it's only because of the press.

polamalu43

Someone today told me that Big Ben gave an interview and said something similar. Tebow is calling these people asking them to talk about him. I can't wait to see what he does against the Pats this weekend.

BoyOBoy

I fully agree with you on this one. How can one person garner so much attention? So many deserving team members are doing the job. And this one person has songs written that sing his name.

polamalu43

Its sick! If I was a teammate of his I would be complaining. Its just sick! He plays right into it too - I know a lot of people say he doesn't but I think he does.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
To me he is just another name. In a year or two another player will be the "one". I think though he does get more attention due to his beliefs from both sides. In a while he will be just like Payton, or Marino, just another name and the attention will die down.

bighelp

You know I am not really into that who sports deal but I am tired of hearing about it too, my niece is shattered by it. Its sports, it happened, get over it already.

polamalu43

Jason - I hope he is never mentioned with the likes of Marino or Peyton (I'm going with Peyton Manning). He is not even half the QB that either of those two are.

I must admit that I loved every second of last nights game. The Patriots literally crushed him - he was sacked numerous times. At one point he had 5 Pats on him for the sack. Welcome to the NFL Tebow!

wilson

It is actually so stuck right now in the media even people who do not know him are hearing about it. Very weird too, even some smaller radio stations are talking about, not that every actually follow sports. I guess they are going for higher ratings with a hot topic?