Snow White and the Huntsman

Enrique

Has anyone seen this new Kristen Stewart, Cris Hemsworth movie? My daughters, who are nine and seven are so enthused to watch this film ever since they've read about it in their Total Girl magazine. I'm kind of indecisive because it seems there is a hint of violence in the film, that may not go right with younger audiences.

Ifamily

I read that the movie is rated PG-13 for “intense sequences of fantasy/epic battle warfare, violence and action." I wouldn't let a 9 year old girl (let alone a 7 yo girl) watch the movie without my presence.

Andersson

We caught the preview a few times and do want to see it but I figure I will wait until the first week or so dies down with the hype. We hate going to over crowded movie places and lately that is all its been, hopefully another one comes to town and we are not as bunched up anymore.

BigPapa

I think that sometimes movies get the PG-13 rating and it is silly. I think it really depends on where you think that your daughters are on the maturity scale. I mean Harry Potter was PG-13 and I would let a 9 year old or a 7 year old watch it.