So much for Fall

Bear

Well, we had Fall temperatures around here for maybe a week before we jumped right on into Winter! We have had temperatures down around freezing for the past three nights and this is supposed to be Georgia!

Dad Brad

It is strange how some seasons of late have had very little transition. I missed a lot of spring, and it seems we went from summer into winter, except for a few brief golden days. I keep hoping some of the fall weather will return before the snow flies.

Don

Thankfully, it has warmed up some here and was actually in the high 70s (F) today. We had high winds at the beginning of the week and with the cooler temperatures it was pretty rough.

CHenne

Brrrr for Georgia! Sounds normal for New York. Its been downright chilly here too. We even had snow a couple of times this weekend. I say bring it on!!

BigPapa

We had really cold temperatures in the 30's last week but then it went back up to 70's for a few days. I think it has been mid-50's since then but it has still been pretty chilly. We had to dig out the winter gear-coats, scarves, mittens and hats.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know when you have snow. I'll come up for a visit.

It seems a bit chilly for our area. I remember sweating like crazy last year. Not sure if my warm crop will do anything this half of the year right now.

Endalia

We have had see-saw days. One day will be in the 30s, the next in the 60s. It is terribly difficult getting used to the cold that way. Now that daylight saving time has arrived, we also have dark roads on the way home, bummer.

Victor

It's been ok this fall for us. Last winter was unseasonably warm, Jason. I'm glad it's cooled down a little. I guess it's supposed to be even cooler over the next few days.

Andersson

I think Fall came to visit us for about two weeks and then ran away. Our neighbor has their wood burning stove on already since it has been getting chilly and every time they start it up I really wish we still had one.