Spring break

homedepot23

For those who at home during the day, how do you handle spring break? Do you have a baby sitter? Take them to places like the YMCA with childrens programs?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I took today off and took my daughter, wife and niece to the zoo. It was great, but feel a little guilty spending the day off from work. Thursday evening and Friday she will be with her aunt though, so I will make up the work then. ;) I do try to get in as much time as I can though with her.

MatthewR

I don't have the whole week off. Usually my wife takes the week off to plan things with our kids. If we are going somewhere then I take the vacation days too.

Andy

I usually work through the week and my ex keeps the kids, but she started a new job a bit ago. She doesn't have vacation time yet. I decided to help her out and take the week off. Should be fun to have the extra time with the kids.

SilverVeil

My brother uses our relatives. Some live in different cities and some live in the country. City relatives go to museums and zoos and country relatives harvest crops, tend animals and swim in streams. He just needs to get everyone to take a week and he's good until school starts again.

Kromer

We had relatives close by who are stay at home moms or dads. They usually took the kids and we usually paid them (which they really didn't want but we did anyway). It's was really convenient and the kids got to be with relatives they didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with otherwise. But it's been a while since ours were little and I'm sure some things have changed.

Last edited: