Stay-at-home-moms

DadOf4

After your child is born, did your wife head back to work or did she decide to become a stay-at-home-mom? There are advantages to both.

Adam

My wife has been a stay-at-home mom ever since she gave birth to our first child. She plans to continue to be a stay-at-home mom, until the kids are older & get into school.

Kevin

My wife stayed at home with the girls until they turned two and by then she was going stir crazy and went back to work.

Glenn

My wife stays home with our daughter, but she also works from home. When she got pregnant she had to quit her job because it wasn't a job she could do while pregnant. Rather than trying to find another out of the house job during her pregnancy, she was able to find something to do from home. We really haven't discussed it, but I think she plans on doing this indefinitely.

Kenny

My wife is a stay at home mom who works from home as well. We have an 18 month old daughter and just found out we are expecting another. We would like for her to stay at home indefinitely if finances will allow it. I think it's important for one of us to be home with the kids.