Stephen King

Regis

King has done it again. After getting through Dome which took forever I was glad that 11/22/63 went faster even if it wasn't much shorter.

It's about time travel or in King-speak an alternate world and this guy finds a portal and can go back and change things in the past.

Pretty interesting even for someone that wasn't alive when JFK got shot.

Victor

I haven't read much of King's new work, but I had heard 11/22/63 was a pretty good read so I put it on my list.

Miller

King has gotten better and better, although I'm not a real fan of the horror novels. He's just such a good writer. I recently read his book on writing, and he really has phenomenal insight and dedication to his craft.

Andersson

I need to catch up on a few of his books and I know I am missing at least three from my collection. I tend to donate old books once I have read them a few times so I guess its time to clean off the shelves again.

FlipKup

I first got interested in his books when I was just a wee kid. Now he just keeps pumping out more gems than I can keep up with. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll have to pick it up at the library as soon as I can!

Dan

He's really gotten away from the gory horror. I don't know if it's his age or his car accident but his novels now seem more mainstream than they used to be.

Don

I've heard good things about that book too. I use to read a lot of King's stuff, but all the stories started sounding the same. I'll have to add 11/22/63 to my "wish list."

Michael

I'm glad King has gotten away from all the gore, or at least I hope he has. That was the reason I stopped reading him. He is a phenomenal writer. I just don't dig the horror stuff.

Andersson

I follow him online but I have still not had a chance to order any of his newer books. I need to get caught up. Lately the TV has been listing a ton of his older movies too, did he hit an anniversary year or something?

chea

I actually read 11/22/63. It was a great read. Although, I found myself skimming through the parts with Sadie, the main characters love interest. I thought those chapters were kind of of boring to read.

I read some of Under The Dome too, but I haven't had a chance to finish it. I'll pick it up again when I find time. Stephen King is definitely me favorite author. I've read most of his books.

FrankSinatra

I have read some of his books but they are just so long that sometimes I can't get through them all in a short enough time and I forget what happened.