Still no name!

NoobDad

The baby is due in a couple of weeks and we have not picked out a name! We don't know the sex yet, but I still think we should have a girl and boy name picked out. How long do you get to name the baby.

Peyton

I've heard stories about people leaving the hospital without a name, but I don't personally know anyone who's done that. Maybe those are stories of days gone by. You might surprise yourselves and easily come up with a name once you see him or her.

Bear

I don't think they will let you leave the hospital without a name for the birth certificate. I am amazed you have made it this far without finding out the sex!

Pops

Picking a name was probably one of the most difficult things for me to do (as a father). There are just literally thousands of choices. It's hard to find a name that EVERYONE loves!

Mario

I agree that picking a name is not an easy thing to do. For me, I try to pick up a name where my child would like to be called when he or she grows up. I have many friends who have nicknames that doesn't relate with their real names because they don't like their real names. We decided a name for a girl but we haven't thought of the name for a boy yet.