Stop coming to work sick!

Anthony

I know everyone needs money and all that but if you know you have say a highly contagious stomach virus...STAY HOME! Now my whole family is sick with a bug because some inconsiderate jerk couldn't bring himself to take a sick day! :mad:

Walker

The same thing happened to my brother only he was the only one affected in his family, but he lost 18 pounds in one week so he wasn't too happy about the situation. At the end of the day most of us think about ourselves first and then other people, that's just how it is.

selfant

I mostly agree, but there is another side to this. Some people are put into position where they are strongly encouraged by their boss, or the corporate policy to not take sick days off, unless you are in the emergency room, or some thing as serious like that. This is not the case everywhere, and certainly not where I work now, but I worked in places where this was the case.

Regis

I've got mixed feelings about this one. Doing construction takes everyone there to get things done on time-or at all. But on the other hand since a lot of the tools are shared I really don't want to get sick and miss work myself.

Christian

I hate it when people do this, and it just shows a total lack of respect for your co-workers. Not just your co-workers, but their families as well. This is exactly why the next time a major super flu comes around half the population will be wiped out. I'm talking about a flu pandemic like the old days (1800's style) nopt the more recent H1N1 debacle.