The Chronicles of Narnia

Andersson

The entire family loved the book and the movies just made it better when they came out. We caught two showings of this over the weekend and the grand-kids even got into it. I love seeing the generation gap all enjoying one great story line.

BigPapa

I read these books as a kid, but I didn't care for the new films at all. My daughter is still a little young for them . That sounds like a great family togetherness moment though. It is great when we can all enjoy something together.

Last edited:

Sinbian

I love epic fantasies but after watching Lord of The Rings I haven't found anything that can stimulate my fantasy glands enough to make me wanna read a book about it.

Andersson

There have been a few books but I have to say I have never read them in order. I am thinking one day I should but I need to replace one of them. A friend "borrowed" it and never returned it.

Miller

The Narnia books are ones that people either love or just don't get. We have both among the kids in our families. One group wanted to see the movie, but the other refused to even think about it. I enjoyed the books and the movies.

Victor

I've always enjoyed the Narnia books (I read all of them as a kid) and while the movies aren't as good, I still like them. When my girls are older, we'll watch them together.

Enrique

My kids loved the Narnia movies. I wonder when they're going to come up with a new movie from the book series. I think it was a couple of years ago when the third film was shown.

Timothy

I didn't read all of the Narnia books, however I did read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. I LOVED that book as a kid, and I loved the cartoon movie that was modeled after it. Unfortunately, I didn't like the new movie they made, which was disappointing.

polamalu43

I did not read any of the books but my kids did. We all loved the movies. Narnia was a great family movie! It's been a while since we have watched it. Will have to rent it again.

FlipKup

There are actually a number of books in the collection, and I bought the giant Bible of them all! The story and history gets very confusing, but it is still very enjoyable. I the end, I wished that the author had kept on writing instead of making an ending that could not be reversed. I miss Narnia!

Kyp

I still remember reading the first book way back in elementary school. Well, I didn't read it. One of my teachers did! I watched all of the videos when they came out, and loved all of them. However, the first is my all time favorite.

Michael

I've tried to get my daughter interested in the books, but she doesn't want to sit still to read any of them. She does like the movie, however. I don't know how many versions there are out there, but she fell in love with the one that came on the movie channel.