The ex in laws

Salazar

Does anybody here keep in touch with their former in laws? I have a friend who does (loves his ex FIL) and I think that's great, but you wouldn't catch me dead talking to mine. Those people are just plain crazy!

Paul40

I have a great buddy who does the same. I think it's great too. I was married once before and we didn't have kids and I don't keep in touch with the old in-laws.

Kyron

Yeah, mine are great. They think their daughter is whacked for doing me like she did. They don't understand her either. They keep telling her she needs to try to get me back but it's too late. She was crazy and I wouldn't have her back on a bet!

Jarred

I'm not divorced, thankfully, but if something ever happened I would still keep in touch with my father-in-law. I know he'd want to keep talking to me too. My mother-in-law, on the hand...well, let's just say I could do without her on a good day now :)

Dave

I also have a close friend that keeps in touch with their ex-in laws! I couldn't not stand my ex-in laws when married and defiantly not now!! I would not change my new in laws for the world though and if something were to happen I could see myself staying in touch.

lamant

I have one that I would have had if I married my high school sweet heart, the mom is my "Facebook Friend" and totally fine with how things ended up. Now I have another (first child's grand parents) who we are totally not fine with. I guess to each their own and some will always hold grudges.

vince

I would keep in touch with my in-laws if anything were to happen. My wife's parents are more supportive of our relationship and caring individuals than my actual parents are. My children are also have a closer relationship to her parents than mine. Hopefully we don't have to ever cross that bridge though!

Jessie

I talk to my ex's brother more than anyone else I know. He and I have stayed close and his family and mine understand that. The wife doesn't really care that the ex knows our business either so that makes it easier on me!

Johnny

Ya.... I really couldn't do that because they think I'm a horrible person because of what I "did". I don't know why relationships always seem to end that way. Why are all those lies started? It's really annoying.