The Marvel movies

Salazar

Santa brought me a ton of the Marvel movies and I'm gearing up for a big movie marathon. I got Captain America, The Avengers, both Iron Man movies, and all of the X-Men series. Are you a fan of the movies based on the Marvel Comics?

Bearsfan

The only movie that I haven't seen, I think, is Captain America. I am a big fan of all the other movies. My favorite is the Iron Man series, but they did a good job with The Avengers as well.

Lorenzo

Yes! I grew up reading Marvel comics and have watched all the movies based on the comic books :D I specially liked the X-Men movies. My siblings and I used to watch the TV series as kids, and I still have my X-Men card collection until now.

Another Marvel hero favorite is Spiderman. I hope they include him in the next Avengers movie if there would be one.

Salazar

I watched The Avengers, but I feel like I should have watched Captain America first to really understand his character better. I'm going to watch Captain America next and then re-watch The Avengers.

polamalu43

I have not watched any of those movies. Want to send them to me when you are done? I read a ton of comics when I was younger. Must be the movies came out when I was an adult.