The new Dancing with the Stars cast

LeonR

I am trying to figure out whether to even watch this show this season. They just announced the new cast, and there is not one celebrity I want to see dance. I'm thinking about skipping it altogether. How are others feeling?

Babar

I've only watched that show for a season and a half, and found it to be pretty ho-hum. Like many other shows featuring famous people, a lot of the "celebrities" are B-list at best.

ryan

I really enjoyed last season with J.R. Martinez. He was such an inspiration and became a really good dancer. For the most part, though, the "celebrities" don't really give me any reason to want to watch. I did see one promo for this season and I think I recognized two names out of the whole bunch.

Ed35

Who is on it this season? Which sport guy? I have not seen the list yet. I don't know if I will watch it yet until I know who is dancing. I watched it a couple of seasons so far.

Michael

I don't watch it, but I have a lot of other hobbies that take up my time. If someone I really liked ended up being on there, I might tune in to watch him or her dance. Right now I can't think of a soul I'd love to see up there dancing.