The ultimate fathers day gift

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I would yell at my wife if she ever got me something like this. But for the Father who has it all, I guess it may work.

Zenith Men's 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch

Black microblasted titanium case, Black titanium bracelet with blue lateral inserts, Deployant buckle, Unidirectional rotating black carbon fiber bezel, Screw down crown and push buttons, Black dial with silver carbon fiber in center, Luminous hands, Small seconds subdial, Chronograph feature (Seconds, Minutes, Hours), Magnified date at the 12 o'clock, Tourbillon visible at the 11 o'clock, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Automatic mechanical movement, Water resistant to 1000 meters/ 3330 feet. Shock and high pressure resistant. Limited Edition of 25 pieces.

Amazon.com: Zenith Men's 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch:…

Kromer

Great DAY!!! At that price I would say I'd yell. But it is awesome looking isn't it? If you had bunches of money, I would say "go for it" but for the average guy, nope. Many more things I would rather have, like a house that's already paid for.

newb2diaps

I would rather have the cash that came from selling the watch. :)

Honestly to me the best part is when you do not have to change a diaper on Fathers Day, now can I get an amen to that. :)