The Voice - new season

RichA

Did you watch it last night? We watch this one as a family. I had to laugh at Adam! He was being pretty funny. I'm not big on Celo's new tatoo (his head). I was glad that Christina was covered up! I thought they rocked it singing "I Love Rock-n-Roll".

Do you think Blake has an advantage?

Alfy

I caught part of it. I really like it with this original cast. I think Cee Lo's tattoo looks like henna and will eventually come off. I think Christina looked a little more mature.

CHenne

I have been watching it and I love it. I'm a big Team Blake fan so I hope he has the advantage. I read an article that said it was cool that he kept winning. It just means the other coaches have to team up against him to try to win. I love watching the banter between the coaches.

Andersson

We watched a little of it but I am not really picking any favorites just yet. It is interesting to see everyone back in their seats again, I guess the last year they were just temp judges or something?

polamalu43

I heard that they were going to switch on and off for a couple of years. I don't know how true that is though. I can't wait until they have their teams picked. I like it when they battle each other.