The Voice

polamalu43

Anyone watching The Voice this season? I love the banter between Blake and Adam. They are so fun to watch. What do you think of the singers this year? I think they are letting a lot of great singers get away this year.

Bearsfan

I'm always amazed at the quality of singers that audition for the judges. After my wife making me endure all those countless rounds of Idol before it gets bearable, I enjoy seeing the real competiton right away on The Voice. I agree that some of the contestants that don't get picked up are really great.

Justadad

Sorry but I hate all these reality programs. I admit to watching the first couple of series of X Factor, but I haven't watched any for years now. They are just so false and contrived whilst trying to pretend they are not!

FrankSinatra

I think it is an awesome show; much better than the other singing competitions out there. Christina and Ceelo are taking next season off and being replaced by Shakira and Usher so The Voice really knows how to bring the star power.

youngone

I've never understood why grown men watch these talent shows. My Mum watches all of them, I feel sorry for my Dad when he has to watch it. I just don't see the appeal and the market for T.V talent shows is overly saturated.

FrankSinatra

I've never understood why grown men watch these talent shows. My Mum watches all of them, I feel sorry for my Dad when he has to watch it. I just don't see the appeal and the market for T.V talent shows is overly saturated.
By that rationale then grown men shouldn't enjoy anything entertaining like sports or music. How is me listening to the radio any different then me liking a singing competition to weed out the talent and bring a great singer in the spotlight?

CHenne

Grown men can't watch reality TV shows? Serious? I love them! I was shocked to see De'bora go home last night. I thought she was great! My daughter loves Dez so I'm glad he stayed!

Andersson

Just a little bit but we still miss every other week on accident. I really like the spunky girl with the funny colored hair, she just seems so different and that might be just what we need right now.

CHenne

She is still in it too! I don't remember her name. She is great! It's on tonight but the Steelers play too. Guess which I'll be watching? Good thing we have 3 TVs in our house!