this months chunk

Gilbo

We did spend a good bit of money this month on getting last minute gifts but we also saved up for it. I am always flabbergasted when I hear about people going into debt during the holidays because they are not managing their money correctly. Anyone have an idea of what they have spent this month on the holidays only?

polamalu43

We spent enough - but we saved all year too. We also have been buying all year for Christmas. I can't put a exact figure but I would say close to $1,000 in November and December. The best part was it was all cash!

bighelp

How many people are you shopping for that its $1,000? That is a a good chunk right there no doubt, ours might have been about half of that at the very most.

Howard

It is always amazing to me how many people rack up the credit card debt during the holidays. Racking up credit card debt makes everything cost more because of the interest.

Fatherof2

Well, in the past month I would say maybe a little over $100? My wife got most of our kids stuff at a great price way back in the Fall so we didn't have much left to buy.