Tim Tebow - praying

CHenne

Have you watched the Broncos play this season? What do you think about Tim Tebow? I have heard a lot of negative comments about him and his praying all the time. Personally I don’t care what he does or says (as long as it isn’t negative). I guess he is saying at all of his interviews, I want to thank God first. I have seen him do his little prayers on the sidelines too. Any thoughts on this?

Freezie

Actually I've only heard positive things about it. I don't care if he prays or not, it's his own business what he does in his head. That being said, I still don't like the guy. He had such a self-righteous attitude about doing that anti-choice commercial a while back.

Phillie

I don't think it's in his head, he is vocal on the field and sideline. I personally just switch the channel before he talks (after games). It's his choice so let him do it. I did not like the commercials either.

Jakex3

It's the fact that he is so vocal about it is what is annoying. I don't think anybody gives a flying squirrel what he does alone, but if he won't stop talking about it I can see why there is negativity. Football is a sport, not a place to preach. Do what you want on your own time and let us do the same.

polamalu43

Jake you said it perfect. Who cares if you preach - but don't be so vocal about it. I did not see him today after they won, but I have to admit I did not want to hear him after the game either.