Trip to the Pumpkin Farm delayed

BigPapa

We had been planning a trip to the pumpkin farm this weekend but it has been raining all weekend. I am hoping that it clears up later today but I am not sure that it will. If it doesn't we will have to reschedule for either during the week after my wife gets home from work or next weekend. It really stinks.

Endalia

Ah, that's not good. My kids school took a grade at a time to the pumpkin farm and they had a blast. It's an annual event for them and they wouldn't miss it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I keep forgetting how early you northerners get to go shopping for pumpkins. Here I can buy them on the 27th and they will be rotten away by the 31st. Although it is a bit cooler then normal right now.

Don

I think we will get ours either this coming weekend or the weekend before Halloween. We usually don't carve it, however, until about the day before Halloween.

Victor

I keep forgetting how early you northerners get to go shopping for pumpkins. Here I can buy them on the 27th and they will be rotten away by the 31st. Although it is a bit cooler then normal right now.
It took me a few years to stop buying pumpkins a couple weeks in advance. I'm not sure why I was so slow to figure out that earlier purchase equals rotten by Halloween; I guess I kept forgetting from year to year.

BigPapa, I hope you can take your trip soon.