Trouble sleeping.

Bearsfan

I am having the hardest time sleeping lately. Many nights, I have trouble falling asleep, and when I do fall asleep, I have trouble staying asleep.

Have any of you had this experience? What did you do to get things straightened out?

Justadad

Do you have something on your mind that stops you from sleeping? Years ago, when we had a problem with our daughter, I couldn't sleep because my mind was continually trying to come up with solutions. Identify what it is, then you can begin to solve the problem.

CHenne

At times when I'm super stressed out. I bet I know why you are not sleeping though - its the name. Bearsfan! Worrying about those Bears :). Seriously though, try to calm yourself before bed. It might help you sleep.

polamalu43

Ha ha chenne! Funny joke about being a Bears fan. What are you doing before bed bearsfan? Are you worrying about anything? That is usually when I sleep poorly.

BigPapa

Have you tried Melatonin? It helps your body naturally produce the chemical that makes your brain tell your body it's sleepy. It can both help you fall asleep and stay asleep and it is all natural.

Andersson

On the very few nights that happens to me a quick sleeping pill works fine. I do not end up snoring to keep the wife awake and I can not hear her wiggling around to change sleeping positions every five minutes.

Bearsfan

Have you tried Melatonin? It helps your body naturally produce the chemical that makes your brain tell your body it's sleepy. It can both help you fall asleep and stay asleep and it is all natural.
Can you tell me more about this? How do I take this? I wouldn't mind trying something natural, but I have stayed away from any type of sleep aide, becuase I'm afraid of how I will feel when I wake up. Or, even worse, not really being able to wake up in the middle of the night if one of the kids need me.