Valentine's Day

Timothy

Valentine's Day is officially a month away (many thanks to my wife for reminding me of this) so what are your plans for celebrating it?

Personally, I think I'll go cliche and buy my wife two of her all-time favorites: chocolate and jewelry.

Keepworking

Wow, I was not aware of it. Time really goes fast huh? Of course we will go out to have a nice dinner, but other than that I don't have any plan yet.

wilson

The holidays just passed and now we are actually getting into the year, I am surprised this month is already half over. The older I get I think the quicker the days go by.

crowl

Not too sure but I have a feeling we are going to need to do something amazing. Over the weekend we found out our favorite restaurant has closed down, so now that is on the list besides a great gift.

Ronald

The holidays just passed and now we are actually getting into the year, I am surprised this month is already half over. The older I get I think the quicker the days go by.
I agree with you Wilson. My father used to always say to me, "Time flies by in the blink of an eye." And the older I get, the better I understand that.

As for Valentine's Day, I imagine I'll buy some version of the usual stuffed animal, candy, flowers and mushy card that I buy her every year, lol.

Bobby

Well, we love going out for dinner, so I'll bring home the card and the bouquet of flowers, then take her out to our favorite restaurant.

Salazar

My wife told me the other day that all she wants is to go out to dinner. I never trust that "all I want" line though so I'll probably go with flowers and chocolates too.

Lorenzo

Since my wife and I have five kids, we don't have the time and energy to go out as much as we want. But this Valentines Day is going to be special as my wife and I plan to enjoy ourselves over dinner, a movie, and a cup of coffee while catching up on each other's lives (we don't get to talk to each other that much anymore, what with all the responsibilities at home and at work). :)

wilson

I am still stumped on what to do and she has not given any hints this year. It might be the first year that she has not even mentioned it, maybe she forgot?