Video Games

Timothy

Do any of the fathers here like to play video games? Personally, I love to play a good video game. I love to come home after a hard day at work and sit down to a video game with a good storyline and plenty of cut scenes - it's like an interactive movie! Even better, my wife likes to watch me play so it's a way for me to relieve stress AND bond with her.

Babar

A guy is never too old for his video games. We work hard; we deserve to dabble in fantasy from time to time to blow off some steam.

CHenne

Not really, video games that is. I don't mind playing the Wii with the kids though. I'm looking forward to getting the Kinect too. My wife wants all the exercise games on the Kinect.

pluxor

I love playing video games, both on my own and with the kids, and the kids (obviously) love both playing and watching me play. I think it's great being able to do something together that all of us find genuinely fun - just wish my wife would see it the same way... ;)

Kina

I play MMOs sometimes. My kids do not play video games much, but when they do it is usually the Xbox 360. I can not play with them, because their skill level far outweighs mine.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
If I get the time, sure I'll play. But I've got skyrim left to be finished, Mass Effect 3 and Assiasn's Creed 3 still left to be started. Maybe one day.

Don

I use to play "Lord of the Rings" and "World of Warcraft" (WoW), but kind of burnt-out with it. All I'm playing on the computer now is Chess and Scrabble. We do have Wii, but the kids and my wife have control of it.

Andersson

I am not that into video games but that is only because of the carpel tunnel that my last job left me with, kind of like a going away present. I enjoy watching others play though and have no issues cheering anyone on.

Bear

I actually pulled out my 360 games last night. I got tired of scrolling through Netflix and finding nothing to watch. We are actually considering trying to find a used Wii and getting some games for that. I think my wife would enjoy more of the Wii games, and we could play together. Most of our 360 games are single player.

Babar

Bear, be warned that most of the multiplayer games for the Wii are mini-game shovelware. They are fun every once in awhile, but not the kind of quality you want to be dealing with for the long haul.