Vomit

Betterman

Well, I survived my first time getting puked on today. We think our son had too many bananas. We've been busy and dropped him off at the in-laws, so he ended up having 3 helpings of bananas today. :eek:

Enrique

Tell me about it! I couldn't count the times I've been puked on by the kids because of something they ate. And, yes, it usually involves the grandparents. Kids can almost get anything around the oldies - food or not.

Ifamily

It often happens to me as well, so often that I became used to it. The worst part is that they never give you a heads up before vomiting.

polamalu43

Fun times... Believe me you will have many more times of being puked on. I'm so used to it now and I used to have a very weak stomach! I hope your son is better now.

Andersson

Once we had a family outing when the kids were young and ended up at a steak and seafood place. My in laws thought it would be great to give the kids crab meat, lobster and shrimp. Somehow for dessert they got key lime pie and let me tell you the night after we got back it was a horrid time in the house with two kids fighting over the bathroom heaving all over the place.

BigPapa

I am sorry to say it, but it probably won't be the last time you get puked on. I have lost count how many times my daughter has thrown up on me, pooped or peed on me or wiped something equally disgusting on me.

Bear

Well, you can consider yourself initiated into the fatherhood gang now. Now that your first time out of the way all of the rest of them should be a breeze!

AceOfHype

Yeah, it might be a bit yucky and can be annoying to clean your clothes off. But at least it isn't vomiting from something bad, haha.

The sudden vomiting without any warning used to happen a lot of my child, One minute he is all happy and the next second, he pukes everywhere.

Then he goes back to being happy, even though he has made a mess everywhere.

themdno

Haha, I would have punished my kid for that. That's evil right there.

Just kidding, I think that has happened to all of us, every now and then. I pretty much just find it funny. I mean, it's gross, but, it's one of those situations where you can't help but laugh at yourself.

Isabellas2007

I did not mind the baby vomit as much the cleaning up morning sickness vomit or the sound of the morning sickness. When I heard this it made me want to hurl right along with her.

Regis

The smell of the puke on your clothes is the worse. I've ended up with dry heaves just from cleaning up a kid or two.

Geonarlie

I remember the first time my son through up on me. It wasn't as bad as I imagined it and it was actually quite funny because my wife couldn't stop laughing at the face I made when it happened.