Warts and blisters

CHenne

I have been getting little blisters on the bottom of my toes. I have also been getting warts (I have 2) on my heels. I am walking more and I wonder if this is what is causing this. How do I get rid of the blisters? They really hurt!

Victor

If the blisters are due only to increased walking, they should get better soon, but you may also want to check your shoes. A doctor can best advise you on the warts.

Babar

Make sure your shoes aren't worn out somewhere on the inside; that can definitely cause blisters. Also, you might want to give them a wash from time to time to help eliminate bacteria buildup.

CHenne

They are clean - only wore them about 10 times so far. I'm wondering if its the socks. My feet are getting really hot and sweaty when I walk. I think I'll change the type of socks I wear to see if it helps with the blisters.

Don

Blisters are usually caused by friction. It sounds like your toes may be rubbing against the bottom of your shoe. I would make sure your shoes are tied securely where there isn't too much movement when you walk and try a thicker pair of socks until your shoes are broken in.

Jonathan

I second all the advice above. Switch your socks and tie your shoes properly. Sometimes you can get rid of even serious health problems by making simple changes.