Weddings on my mind

JDan

One of my friend's daughters announced her engagement last night. I know she's old enough, but she was just a little girl almost no time ago. We haven't begun to put enough money away to cover college and two weddings and retirement and whatever else comes. I say, "Elope!" My wife would never agree.

Howard

We have a neighbor who quit his job, started his own business and his wife is having health problems. Now his oldest daughter is getting married soon. He is pretty stressed out.

LeonR

My wife's father has this huge old farm he's turned into a party and reception hall. One of the girls has expressed an interest in getting married there one day. I figure that will save us some money. It will just be a drop in the bucket, considering the costs of weddings on those television reality shows.

Andersson

In this economy right now elope is not such a bad word anymore, no its not the big fancy wedding but still. I know very few people who had the huge wedding and still remember everything about it, to me its money wasted.