What a terrible time

ghanashyam

For a person like me whose wife died at an early age, she died just when I was 58 years and grown up sons who do not have time to spend with me.I was working as a banker for 26 years and that means frequent transfer from one place to another. That means, I have no friends of school days or college days or my friends in the banks were also lost due to their frequent transfers.
My only friend is my computer, my mind which spiritually elevated.
Anybody like me here?

Victor

I'm sorry to hear of your loss and your loneliness. Since you enjoy using the computer, have you tried Facebook to get back in touch with your old friends?

R. Paradon

I replied yesterday with a site for you to check but apparently the admin thought I was spamming (which was not my intention) so i would suggest you Google India school friends or something like that and you will find possible venues to find your old school chums.

flfsurveyor

I am also a widower; my wife died 10 years ago when she was just 50. I never re-married. I was left with four kids. Now, they are all grown up. Two are married and I have 3 grand kids. I try to spend time with them whenever I could. My kids have set up a Facebook account for me so I get news updates on whats going on in their lives. Most of the time, I live alone but now I am taking care of my aging mother.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I replied yesterday with a site for you to check but apparently the admin thought I was spamming (which was not my intention) so i would suggest you Google India school friends or something like that and you will find possible venues to find your old school chums.
Sometimes certain links/phrases and such get picked up and has to wait for approval. It was approved.

NoRisk

This is such a sad thing to read. There are probably many people in similar situations to you. I personally beleive life is what you make it, and if you get dealt a rubbish hand, you just need to think and acti positively to better it.

Victor Leigh

I am also living alone. All my children are already grown-up and can take good care of themselves. I spent most of my time in cyber space. It's a great place to be. So welcome to the club, ghanashyam.

polamalu43

I'm sorry to hear about this. No, I am not in the same boat. My kids are still young and at home. My parents are still alive. You need to get out there and look for new friends. Do things that interest you and you should find people that are interested in the same things.

R. Paradon

Sometimes certain links/phrases and such get picked up and has to wait for approval. It was approved.
Thank you fro the info, jason! I think it is a good idea as I am one of the "spam-haters!" There are many sites that the administration don't know how to do a check or are just not interested.