What did you do with your tax refund

CHenne

Did you get a tax refund this year? What did you do with it? We got one and we are spending part of it on vacation (NYC in August) and the rest we put into the savings account. I like to have some cushion!

Timothy

Yes, we were lucky enough to get a refund this year, unlike some of the other people we know! We used part of our refund to pay the Ad Valorem tax on the car and to buy the 2012-2013 tag, and then we put the rest into the savings account and eventually bought a flat screen TV.

Kina

Used ours to pay on some credit cards. I got back alot less than I did last year. I always use it every year to pay down some debt or on my student loans. I do not think I have ever splurged with it.

JRDeep

Thinking about using it to pay off some bills. Wanna do something fun with it, but I wanna get the important stuff under control before I splurge.

Victor

We used it to pay down on our car so we will be able to pay it off this year. It's not a fun way to spend the money but it will be nice to have that debt taken care of.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Mine went towards our kids playset they got for their birthdays. The rest went for other things around the house.

Andersson

We dumped it back into the house for a few things that we wanted to change. Since the kids have been gone for years we started with everything outside as we tend to spend more time there. Now we are working on the inside, first thing up is a new banister for the steep steps that we have.

Bear

We paid some bills, put a little in savings, made a few home repairs, stocked up on a few extra groceries, and then I bought my wife the Glock she had been wanting as well as her concealed carry license.