What do you talk about?

Lorenzo

Do you have other married friends you occasionally hang out with? I do, and when we see each other, the topic is mostly about our kids. :) It's funny because a few years back, we couldn't stop talking about women and other men. Right now, all we can talk about is how great our kids are and the hopes we have for them.

Salazar

I talk about all different things with my friends. We talk about the kids, any marital problems they may be having, work, finances, and home improvement, to name a few topics.

Bearsfan

With the friends we see more often, we briefly talk about the kids, but then we quickly move on to other topics, news, politics, religion...you know, the light stuff.

Zimmer

We do tend to talk about the kids, which parent doesn't? But we make it to point to discuss other things to, especially since we have a couple of friends who don't have kids.

Timothy

We actually don't have any other married friends; they're all either single or divorced. We still find plenty to talk about though, between our kids, jobs, finances, politics, etc.