What do you think your kids will be?

Blake

Do you ever think about what jobs your kids might have when they are adults?

I think about it a lot. I thin that one is cut out to be a librarian or a teacher and the other? I'm not sure, she likes to play waitress but I'm hoping she has higher aspirations.

Ed35

I think my son will be a NFL player (seriously) and my daughter will be a doctor. I'm not wishing for too much right? My son wants to be a chef and my daughter wants to be a swimmer.

Kenneth

I would have no clue what they will be when I have them. I'm hoping they don't settle for average and go out and build a business or something that will help them to not struggle with finances.

Kost

Our ideas change day after day and I think thats the way it goes for most kids. One day its a cop, the next day its a firefighter. Heck I remember wanting to be an Astronautic before I realized I had a fear of heights.

JDan

I have two daughters. Whatever roosts they live in, they will be ruling them. One is focused while the other is all over the place. One is organized, and the other is a mess. I could not even venture a guess as to what they will do.

Miller

Mine are going to grow up to be President of the United States. All three of them will be elected. That would be the American Dream since one of mine was adopted from another country. I am not encouraging them to go into politics. I was just joking.

TwinPeaks

Yeah, I think about it but I hope it will be something related to their hobbies. I don't want them to do something they don't want to.

Pascallist

I love the idea of President of the United States calling me Dad. But I doubt any of my kids would be interested in going into politics. I would just let them be what they want to be.