What happened to the pregnant man from oregon?

BigDaddy

Anyone remember him, uh, her? Was it a him or a her? Anyway what ever happened to that guy after his 15 seconds of fame.

Sinbian

I think it is disgusting. You know, somewhere we need to draw the line what's normal and what's not. But I don't think we need to lynch those people just don't care about them.

Hank

He was a transsexual who had already gone through part of the process. From what I understand he still had his female parts except for his breasts which had already been removed. I suppose he's already had the baby. At least those kids will be with their biological parent, even if they may be a bit confused.

BigDaddy

Im curious what ever happened to the baby or if they got divorced or whatever. Im not sure if the couple was even married.

writer811

I actually remember that guy. I thought it was too bad about him getting pregnant in mid operation but that just goes to show you should be more careful with your birth control. I think I read that he had the baby and gave it up for adoption but as I don't have access to that article anymore, I can't verify it's validity.

BigDaddy

I actually remember that guy. I thought it was too bad about him getting pregnant in mid operation but that just goes to show you should be more careful with your birth control. I think I read that he had the baby and gave it up for adoption but as I don't have access to that article anymore, I can't verify it's validity.
Oh thats very sad. They did fall out of the spotlight entirely after their story went public.

ghanashyam

What can I say, except that facts are stranger than fiction. It seems like the man was living with female organs fully functional. Well, he delivered the babies getting pregnant with the help of donor, and as is now he is man.
I, honestly, believe one should be loyal to the body that God gifted him rather playing mischief with HIM.
Check the full story here: daily mail