What is on your list?

Phillie

What is on your list this year? My parents keep asking me what I want or need for Christmas. I have given them some great ideas (all for our house) and they are saying that want ideas for just me. I don’t usually ask for things for just me, do you?

Len

There really is nothing that I want and money is tight for us this year. I would be happy with a book or a movie, personally.

Johnson

I don't ever ask for something for just me either. Money is always tight here too so gift cards are one of my favorite gifts, second only to cash!

polamalu43

That is the way I am too. It's great that we all think the same. I always ask for something for the house or something that we can all enjoy (family). It's just habit. My parents usually buy me pj's and then something for the house.

Strongarm

My family always asks me and I tell them not to get me anything, because I know they are struggling with money. They always insist anyways. So I just tell them a gift card to a restaurant will be good and I'll really enjoy it.

bighelp

I really do not need anything but I do have a few wants, the main one being a new computer desk for the den area. The one we have now is old, beat up from the kids (and us), plus it takes up too much (wasted) space.

Christian

The only person I ever tell what I "want" is my wife because she is the only one that will get what I really want. This year's present to me is an AR15 and a case of ammo that we got an awesome deal on, AND were able to make no interest payments on for the past 9 months! I can't wait for Christmas this year!!!!! :)