What kind of music do you like?

Kenny

What kind of music do you like and do your kids share your taste in music? I like pretty much everything except for rap and my daughter loves listening to music with me. She's almost 22 months old and she "dances" it's awesome!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I listen to just about all kinds, but mostly country. Not so much rap anymore, unless you go back to the 80's.

Papa Bear

I like listening to the oldies music but my son likes the present day music, so we don't share the same interest in music. He likes the remake of some oldies though.

Johnny

I have been a huge fan of everything in the top 40, hip hop, rap. It seems pretty random if you meet me lol. My friends are getting me more into rock all the time. The concerts they drag me to are insane!:p

Andrew

I myself listen to some rock and maybe metal, my kids don't really share my taste in music, but every generation has to have it's voice, doesn't matter if you think it's dumb, my parents didn't agree with my taste in music either.

Last edited:

CHenne

I love all kinds of music too, including some rap (Eminem). I don't know what it is about him that I just like.
I listen to country the most and then pop.