What would you do without caffeine?

Davidson

I can manage without it since I never got hooked on it back in college, but well my wife unfortunately did and boy, you shouldn't mess with her before she had her morning coffee. So how do you react when you don't get your fix?

Blended

Exactly the situation in our house. My was is so cranky before her morning coffee while I enjoy it sometimes but I don't depend on it at all.

Tony_The_Great

I can't live without several cups of coffee a day. I get horrible headaches and I also get pretty testy. We have a coffee maker with a timer so when I get up the coffee is nice and hot waiting for me in the kitchen. I have been meaning to quit, but I am not strong enough.

Zimmer

I need caffeine when I pull all nighters, otherwise I don't really get it on a regular bases, well except in green tea, but it's not as concentrated as coffee is so it doesn't count.

Dave07

I actually gave it up with my wife when she was pregnant and don't really miss it so we haven't swapped back. Caffiene is not good for your blood pressure anyways. :)

Cruise

I and my wife drink coffee but we are still able to live without coffee. My wife drink to drink water and fruit juice than to drink coffee, let alone beer.