What's your favorite Christmas food?

Bear

What is your favorite food to eat around the Christmas holidays? I think most people have at least one! I have two...sausage balls and hot apple cider.

Timeless

Turkey stuffing and cookies! There are always so many cookies around our house at the holidays. I really like the gingerbread and sugar cookies, my wife has to hide them from me.

Sinbian

I cannot help myself when it comes to cookies. I don't know why that is but I just can't get enough of them. So any holiday is a cookie destroying day for me. :D

Andersson

Cookies are big around here but so are pies. The only thing I can not go without is the gravy on the stuffing, that is a must for just about any holiday.

BigPapa

My favorites are the goodies! Cookies, candies and pies are so delicious and I don't normally eat them. I splurge at the holidays though. I do love turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing too!

davie

I love turkey and stuffing covered generously in gravy. Aside from that, it would have to be the pies, especially pecan pie. I can't stay away from the stuff!

Timothy

My favorite Christmas food is the same as my favorite Thanksgiving food - turkey. :) My wife, on the other hand, is a ham fanatic, so we always end up having both at both holidays. I also like deviled eggs, turkey gravy, and these awesome peanut butter bars that my wife makes.