What's your signature dish?

Justadad

My wife cooks most of our meals, and I like to cook her something from time to time. She is a fussy eater, so it isn't easy but the one thing that she likes most is my special omelette. I put bacon, onion, capers, celery and peppers in it, but I also cook it in a little orange juice. What's your dish?

CHenne

I don't really have just 1. I cook a lot and we also cook together. I would have to say that I make a mean chili if I had to pick just 1 meal.

polamalu43

Mine would be chicken cordon blue. I love making it and my family loves eating it. When I make it my wife makes twice baked potatoes. It is my favorite meal.

Lorenzo

I mostly do the cooking at home, so I don't really have any specific signature dish. I've noticed though, that my family eats more when I cook fish fillet. It's nothing fancy, but they really liked it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Do not know if I have a signature dish, but everyone asks me to make ABTs all the time. Then the wife said the other day I make a better chili. Most of my cooking is done outdoors.

Bear

Lasagna is probably my signature dish, but since I am in culinary school now my repertoire increases all of the time. I made my wife some homemade broccoli cheese soup yesterday that she loved. :)

Andersson

I make a pretty mean burger if I do say so myself. Everyone loves them and for some reason the best part at least when the kids were younger was watching me get them on the bun and then squishing it down so it is almost flat. I guess it is just the way I was raised, my mom did it too.

BigPapa

Since I am the one at home, I cook 90% of the meals in my house. I make a lot of really good dishes including homemade spaghetti sauce, lasagna and burgers. My wife also loves my tacos because I make homemade salsa, homemade refried beans and queso.