When you cook.

Zimmer

Me and the culinary arts never mixed to good, if I wouldn't have my wife the only time I would probably eat worm food was when I take it out of the microwave, but women are complex creatures and they like to dazzled, so this means I have to cook, most of the time it's not to bad and when it's a disaster my wife always appreciates the thought. So how well does it go when you guys try to wrestle with the beast called kitchen?

CHenne

I'm a great cook so it turns out great! I was taught by my mom to cook when I was younger. I actually enjoy cooking with my wife, she enjoys it too. It's a great time to bond.

Richard

I was definitely never taught how to cook - mom did it all and kept me out of the kitchen and out of her way. We got one of those "set it and forget it" ovens last Christmas and I've used it a couple of times with success, and I can man a grill, but other than that I'm pretty much a spaghetti kinda guy.

Jessie

I do not cook well either. I have only cooked a handful of times for the wife and kids. My wife loves to cook and she is really good at it so I leave it to her. She is teaching the kids so no worries they will be like their father!